HOW PAMELA ADDS VALUEPamela's clients develop vital leadership skills to achieve concrete goals in their organizations as a direct result of her strategic approach and organizational expertise. Her clients cite the critical value that Pamela's use of "head, hand and heart" consulting offers.
HOW DID PAMELA TUDOR LEARN HER CRAFT? ART AND SCIENCE
CONVERGE AT TUDOR CONSULTING
Following on her MA in applied psychology, Pamela counseled underserved students at the City University of NY. She then attended four years of art school, and combined her skills to found a successful business in New York City. After twelve years of 15 percent growth in annual revenues and international success, Pamela sold her business. She then attended a post-graduate program in Organization Development and Consultation and became a senior-level organization development consultant at a global consulting firm.
Now mid-sized companies and nonprofits alike work with Pamela to turn vision into action in the areas of leadership and organization development, diversity and inclusion, and emotional intelligence. Pamela conducts strategic planning and team retreats for corporations, nonprofits and universities throughout the country. Her article on Adding Value with Diversity is required reading in college courses nationally and throughout the world. Her blog on Inner Fitness™ is part of the Career Center on the Boomer-Living website. Her clients include:
- Christiana Care Health System
- Performance Controls Inc
- Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Citizens Bank
- Delaware State University
Pamela is also a frequent speaker on Leading with Emotional Intelligence, Developing Culturally Competent Leadership and the ROI of Diversity and Inclusion. Pamela is also an adjunct lecturer at the University of the Arts, where she teaches Facilitation and Leadership, and Emotional Intelligence courses to graduate students in the Design for Social Impact program. Pamela lives in Center City, Philadelphia, with her husband David. She is an avid artist, gardener and hiker.
Let Pamela help you develop and thrive!
HOW YOU CAN TAP PAMELA'S WISDOM NOW
- Explore how executive coaching might help you or your organization
- Read her article Adding Value with Diversity
- Explore a strategic planning or team retreat with her
- Review her sample project list for insight into your own needs
- Consider inviting Pamela to speak and review her presentation and speaking topics
- Read her article on Emotional Intelligence: A Key to Success in Life
- Check out her recommended reading list
- Browse her blog on Inner Fitness™ in Provocations & Inspirations